Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Wednesday, August 21, 2013
Late Night Pick: Valerie June
Americana singer/songwriter Valerie June is on Late Show with David Letterman tonight at 11:35 PM on CBS. Her new album "Pushin' Against a Stone" just came out and it's getting excellent reviews so far. The Independent (UK) says about the album, "It's music that slips between the generic niches favoured by
broadcasters; but isn't that exactly where the most interesting music comes
from?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment