Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Monday, August 5, 2013
Late Night Pick: Tomahawk
One of Mike Patton's many projects since Faith No More broke up is on Last Call with Carson Daly tonight on NBC at 1:35 AM. The band is called Tomahawk and moves through the funky, experimental metal territory familiar to Faith No More fans. The band also features former members of bnads like Hank Williams III, Helmet and Mr. Bungle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment