Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Friday, August 23, 2013
Late Night Pick: Kitten
New wave influenced band Kitten will be on a repeat of Last Call with Carson Daly tonight on NBC at 1:35 AM. Kitten has a new EP ("Like a Stranger") coming out on August 27. You might dig Kitten if you like Yeah Yeah Yeahs, M83, Berlin, The Cars, Missing Persons or The Motels.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment