Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Thursday, August 1, 2013
Late Night Pick: Palma Violets
British indie punk rock band Palma Violets are on Jimmy Kimmel Live tonight on ABC at 11:35 PM. You might dig Palma Violets if you like The Clash, Iggy Pop, or The Strokes. Also of interest on the show: guest Ben Stein. You old people, like me, may remember that Jimmy got his TV start as the announcer/second banana on the MTV show, "Win Ben Stein's Money" in 1997.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment