Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Wednesday, August 7, 2013
Late Night Pick: Jake Bugg & Angel Haze
A repeat of an all-music showing of Last Call with Carson Daly tonight on NBC at 1:35 AM features new folk artist Jake Bugg and rapper Angel Haze. Since the show originally aired in March, Jake Bugg's profile has increased. You can currently hear his song "Lightning Bolt" in a new Gatorade commercial.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment