Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Friday, August 2, 2013
Late Night Pick: Jason Isbell
I think Jason was my late night pick ten days ago when this show originally aired, but I really like his new album, "Southeastern", so let's watch again, shall we? Jason Isbell is on Late Show with David Letterman tonight at 11:35 PM on CBS. He used to be in the Drive-By Truckers. Now he makes really good solo albums.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment