Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Thursday, August 22, 2013
Late Night Pick: Robert Randolph
Pedal steel guitar player extraordinaire Robert Randolph will be on a repeat of Tavis Smiley tonight on PBS. Check your local listings for exact time and day. Hopefully, Robert will play a tune or two on the show. If you are looking for a little road trip Labor Day weekend, Robert will be playing down at VA Beach as part of the American Music Festival along with Third Eye Blind, Barenaked Ladies, Smash Mouth, Fuel, Edgar Winter, Leon Russell, Leftover Salmon, Richmond's own Former Champions, Modern English, Carbon Leaf (another Richmond band), Three Dog Night, Ambrosia, War, and Big Bad Voodoo Daddy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment