Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Wednesday, February 20, 2013
Late Night Pick: ZZ Ward
That's ZZ Ward, not ZZ Top, thank you. ZZ Ward is a new R&B/neo-soul singer/songwriter out of Oregon and she'll be on Last Call with Carson Daly tonight at 1:35 AM on NBC. She'll be playing some of the big music fests this summer including Sasquatch and Firefly (in Dover, DE). You might dig ZZ if you like Amy Winehouse, Janis Joplin, Joss Stone, Adele or Christina Aguilera.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment