Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Monday, February 11, 2013
Late Night Pick: Gary Allan
Neo-traditionalist country musician, Gary Allan, will be on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon tonight at 12:35 AM on NBC. Neo-traditionalist means country without all the gloss and production that a lot of the top 40 pop country has. Though for old school country it sure is popular as his latest album, Set You Free, is #1 on the country charts for the second week in a row and he recently sold out a show at the historici Ryman Auditorium in Nashville in 10 minutes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment