Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Tuesday, February 19, 2013
Late Night Pick: Lisa Loeb
Tonight, Lisa Loeb, who burst onto the scene in the early 90's with "Stay" and had been making consistently good music since, will be on Conan on TBS at 11 PM and then repeated at 1 AM. And she's still cute too! She's got a new album out called "No Fairy Tale" which includes two collaborations with Tegan & Sara.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment