Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Friday, February 8, 2013
Late Night Pick: Night Beds
On Late Night with Jimmy Fallon tonight at 12:35 AM on NBC, watch the new band Night Beds. They recorded their recently released debut album, "Country Sleep", in a house once owned by Johnny Cash and June Carter. Their music is a mix of indie folk and old school Americana.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment