Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Wednesday, February 13, 2013
Late Night Pick: Robert DeLong
Tonight on the Late Show with David Letterman (CBS, 11:35 PM), check out Robert DeLong. Robert blends electronica and singer/songwriter elements to create his music. Robert was tapped as a "2013 Artist to Watch" by MTV (do they still care about music?). Robert's debut album "Just Movement" came out on 2/5 as is getting pretty good reviews. You can stream it HERE. He's also going to be hitting some of the big festivals this summer including Coachella and Sasquatch and Governor's Ball.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment