Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Tuesday, February 12, 2013
Late Night Pick: Little Big Town
Looks like country week so far on late night. Tonight watch Little Big Town on the Late Show with David Letterman on CBS at 11:35 PM. Their latest album "Tornado" finds them moving ever so slightly away from their pop country sound and shows more of the influence of the Southern California sound of the 70's like the Eagles and Fleetwood Mac. They'll be playing at the New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Fest this year and they just won their first Grammy the other night for Best Country Duo/Group Performance for "Pontoon".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment