The funky Ohio Players will be at the 2nd Street Festival downtown on Saturday night. Festival hours are noon-7 p.m. on Saturday and 1-6 p.m. on Sunday. The Ohio Players will be on at 5:45 on Saturday and if I wasn't going to be out of town, I would be down there to get down. You can get the full performance schedule for the fest at that there link there. Here's Ohio Players fopping. The cool dude stops talking at 2:45:
Last Call with Carson Daly has alternative singer/songwriter, Regina Spektor, on a repeat tonight at 1:35 AM on NBC.
Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment