Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Monday, October 22, 2012
Late Night Pick: Kendrick Lamar
Rapper from the city of Compton and friend of Dr. Dre, Kendrick Lamar, will be on Conan tonight. Conan airs on TBS at 11 PM with a repeat at 1 AM. Kendrick will perform a track off his new album, "good kid, m.A.A.d city. If you want to learn more about Kendrick, check out the iTunes podcast, Meet the Musician.
Labels:
Conan,
Kendrick Lamar
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment