Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Tuesday, October 9, 2012
Late Night Pick: Pete Townshend & Jens Lekman
Late Night with Jimmy Fallon has a strong lineup tonight. Swedish singer/songwriter Jens Lekman is the musical guest. Jens will be at The National on Saturday night. Pete Townshend of The Who will be on, most likely not performing but talking about his new memoir. And the always wonderfully insane Christopher Walken will be on the show as well. Late Night is on NBC at 12:35 AM.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment