Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Wednesday, October 10, 2012
Late Night Pick: Dwight Yoakam
Honky-tonker Dwight Yoakam rides into Jimmy Kimmel Live tonight riding great reviews for his new album, "3 Pears", which includes two songs produced by Beck. Jimmy Kimmel Live is on at midnight on ABC. Also, on the show tonight, Will Arnett and Chris Elliott so it should be a funny one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment