Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Wednesday, October 3, 2012
Late Night Pick: LP
Rockin' singer-songwriter LP (aka Laura Pergolizzi) will be on the Late Show with David Letterman tonight at 11:35 PM on CBS. Also, on the show, Tina Fey and Rick Santorum. Hopefully, hilarity (Tina) and nastiness (Dave vs. Santorum) will ensue. You might want to check out LP if you like Joni Mitchell, Feist, Joan Jett, The Doors, Pretenders, Nirvana, Cracker, Pat Benatar, Runaways, or Florence & The Machine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment