Watch soul legend Bobby Womack team up with Damon Albarn (Gorillaz, Blur) on a repeat of Late Night with Jimmy Fallon tonight at 11:35 PM on NBC.
On Saturday at my favorite beer & wine store, Once Upon a Vine on MacArthur Rd. in the Bellevue neighborhood of Richmod will throw an Octoberfest bash from noon until 5 PM. Tix are $15 per person for all you can eat, beer and more. Live music will be performed by The Unknown Favorites.
Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment