Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Thursday, October 18, 2012
Late Night Pick: Desaparecidos & Brother Ali
Tonight catch a repeat of the Last Call with Carson Daly featuring Conor Oberst's political punk band before Bright Eyes and now rejuvenated side project Desaparecidos (couldn't they have picked a name that was easier to spell?) and political underground rapper, Brother Ali. Last Call is on NBC at 1:35 AM. For the story behind Desaparecidos, read THIS STORY from the the NY Times.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment