Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Thursday, October 4, 2012
Late Night Pick: The Walkmen & Wyclef Jean
On Last Call with Carson Daly tonight, indie rock band, The Walkmen, will perform a couple songs. Wyclef Jean will also be on the show, but I don't know if he'll be playing anything or just talking about Haiti or something. Last Call is on at 1:35 AM on NBC.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment