Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Thursday, October 11, 2012
Late Night Pick: Kimbra
Tonight, check out pop singer Kimbra (you may know her as the female voice on "Somebody That I Used to Know") on Last Call with Carson Daly on NBC at 1:35 AM. Kimbra has a new track on the "Frankenweenie" soundtrack called "With My Hands" so maybe she'll be doing that one on the show.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment