Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Monday, October 7, 2013
Late Night Pick: Paul McCartney
Sir Paul McCartney seems to be everywhere these days and with his new album, "New", coming out a week from today, you'll be sure to be seeing and hearing more of him in the next month. He'll be on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon tonight at 12:35 AM on NBC and hopefully Jimmy will get him into a comedy skit or two.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment