Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Thursday, October 10, 2013
Late Night Pick: Jeff Beck & Brian Wilson
Tonight the odd, but intriguing, duo of guitar master Jeff Beck and Beach Boy genius, Brian Wilson, will be on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon on NBC at 12:35 AM. Beck & Wilson are currently touring together, playing separately with their bands and then together during the show. Beach Boys Al Jardine and Brian Marks are also playing in Wilson's band.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment