Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Tuesday, October 15, 2013
Late Night Pick: Ariana Grande
Ariana Grande, the Nickelodeon star of such shows as Victorious and Sam & Cat (I didn't know that until I read the bio. My boys aren't watching the tweener shows on Nick yet. We are still in to Cartoon Network and I'm thankful for that.) has apparently made a pretty good dance-pop album. At least according to the reviews. You can judge for yourself when Ms. Grande is on Jimmy Kimmel Live tonight on ABC at 11:35 PM. At the very least, DVR it and seem like the cool parent to your tweener girls. And Ariana was just nominated for an American Music Award for Best New Artist. Yes, I know those are popularity awards, but still, it's somethin'.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment