Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Tuesday, October 22, 2013
Late Night Pick: METZ
We're back after a short hiatus due to illness and stuff. And Last Call with Carson Daly is back with new episodes also, but I think his short hiatus was due mainly to his new gig on the Today Show. His excuse is better than mine. Check out Last Call tonight at 1:35 AM on NBC when Canadian hard rock band METZ will perform. The band was recently nominated for a Europe Festival Award for best newcomer band at European festivals this year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment