Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Monday, July 8, 2013
Late Night Pick: Preservation Hall Jazz Band
Now that Independence Day has come and gone, new episodes of the late night show are back and we'll kick off the week with the New Orleans groove of the Preservation Hall Jazz Band on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon on NBC at 12:35 AM. PHJB's new album, "That's It!", comes out tomorrow and it is the first ever album of all original compositions in the band's 50 year history.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment