Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Monday, July 15, 2013
Late Night Pick: Adam Ant
Answering the question, "Where is he now?" with, "On Late Night with Jimmy Fallon tonight on NBC at 12:35 AM", it's Adam Ant. He released his first album in 17 years this past January and the reviews were decent but he may win an award for longest album title of the year: "Adam Ant Is the BlueBlack Hussar In Marrying The Gunner'sDaughter".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment