Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Monday, July 1, 2013
Late Night Pick: The Lumineers
All the late night shows are in repeats this week due to the Independence Day holiday, so we can catch up on some shows we missed. Tonight on a repeat of Late Night with Jimmy Fallon from the middle of last month, folk-rock trio The Lumineers, perform. Late Night is, of course, on at 12:35 AM on NBC. The Lumineers hit it big with the song, "Ho Hey", and they'll do their follow-up on Late Night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment