Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Friday, July 5, 2013
Late Night Pick: John Fogerty with Dawes
Tonight on a repeat of Late Show with David Letterman, Rock & Roll Hall of Famer John Fogerty teams up with new purveyors of the 70's California sound, Dawes. Late Show is on CBS at 11:35 PM. John will be part of the first Interlocken Festival taking place in Arrington VA (about 2 hours away from Richmond) September 5 - 8. John will be playing with Widespread Panic on Saturday. Other performers include Neil Young & Crazy Horse, Furthur, Black Crowes, and more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment