Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Friday, May 24, 2013
Late Night Pick: The So So Glos
Brooklyn punk rockers, The So So Glos, will be on a repeat of Late Show with David Letterman tonight at 11:35 PM on CBS. I'll be trying to figure out how to program the DVR on Verizon FIOS as we start with that today. Loved DirecTV but the Verizon bundle will save $50/month so what can you do. Though Verizon has already had some spotty customer service, so we'll see if price is everything. Anyway, back to the Glos. The Glos founded the show space, Shea Stadium, in Brooklyn (now lots of bands can say they played Shea Stadium) and Shea Stadium is also the name of their record label. They are also another MTV "Artist to Watch".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment