Off to Cheers now!
Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Friday, May 3, 2013
Late Night Pick: Kacey Musgraves
Country singer-songwriter Kacey Musgraves will be on Late Show with David Letterman tonight on CBS at 11:35 PM to do a number from her well-received major label debut, "Same Trailer Different Park". She'll be playing football and baseball stadiums this year as part of Kenny Chesney's tour. Kacey and her band recently did an AOL Sessions show and played 5 songs and got interviewed. If you want to check it out, go HERE.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment