Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Tuesday, May 14, 2013
Late Night Pick: Pistol Annies
Tonight, we are choosing the Pistol Annies on the Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson on CBS at 12:35 AM because (1) the Pistol Annies new album, "Annie Up", is one of the best reviewed albums of the year so far and (2) we haven't checked in on the zany Craig Ferguson in a while. The Annies will also be doing a live concert webcast on Wednesday, April 15 at 10 PM ET HERE doing songs from the new album and their previous album "Hell On Heels".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment