Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Wednesday, May 15, 2013
Late Night Pick: Flaming Lips
Flaming Lips will be on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon tonight on NBC at 12:35 AM. Flaming Lips are out promoting their new album, "The Terror". If you are an artist or know one, the Lips are having a contest to create designs for a Lips t-shirt. You can get the details HERE.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment