Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Friday, January 25, 2013
Late Night Pick: The Stepkids
Check out neo-soul band The Stepkids tonight on a repeat of Last Call with Carson Daly on NBC at 1:35 AM. The Stepkids have backed up Alicia Keys, 50 Cent, and Lauryn Hill among others and they step out on their own now and then, as they did on their debut, self-titled album last year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment