Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Tuesday, January 29, 2013
Late Night Pick: Metric
New wave influenced band Metric is on a new Last Call with Carson Daly tonight at 1:35 AM on NBC. Metric will be playing the Coachella Festival this year out in Indio CA. If you haven't seen the full lineup for Coachella, HERE it is. The first weekend of two already sold out. Headliners this year are Red Hot Chili Peppers, Stone Roses, Blur and Phoenix. Hopefully, they'll do a webcast again this year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment