Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Monday, January 28, 2013
Late Night Pick: Los Straitjackets
Mexican wrestling mask wearing, surf rock revivalists Los Straitjackets will be on Conan tonight on TBS at 11 PM, then repeated at 1 AM. The band will be backed up the horn section from Conan's Basic Cable Band tonight when they play "Jet Set" from their latest album of the same name.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment