Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Tuesday, January 22, 2013
Late Night Pick: Atlas Genius, Citizen Cope, WolfGang
A repeat of a full show of music on Last Call with Carson Daly at 1:35 AM on NBC tonight. Check out indie electronica band Atlas Genius (similar to Foster the People, White Rabbits, Franz Ferdinand), mellow, bluesy indie rocker Citizen Cope (similar to Everlast, G. Love, Jack Johnson, Ben Harper, Dispatch, John Mayer) and Wolfgang. Atlas Genius' debut album, "When It Was Now" is being released on February 19. Citizen Cope will be at The Jefferson Theater in Charlottesville on January 30.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment