Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Thursday, January 10, 2013
Late Night Pick: John Cale
Not only do you get one of the most influential underground rock musicians ever, John Cale (Velvet Underground, solo work, produced The Stooges, Patti Smith, Modern Lovers and Squeeze) on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon tonight at 12:35 AM on NBC. You'll also get the entire cast of "30 Rock" as they start the final run of the series.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment