Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Wednesday, July 11, 2012
Late Night Pick: Zac Brown Band
Tonight on Late Show with David Letterman, the Zac Brown Band will perform. I haven't quite figured out the Zac Brown Band yet. They seem to be able to do a lot of country-related music styles (Jimmy Buffett-ish, Country Jam, Country Blues, Pop Country) well, but I have yet to see them do anything that I thought was great. They seem to dip their toe in a lot of pools but never really dive into one. Though they do have a new video animated by Mike Judge (Beavis & Butthead, King of the Hill) and he usually likes pretty decent stuff so maybe tonight they'll show me something. If you want to figure it out for yourself, Letterman is on CBS at 11:35 AM.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment