Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Tuesday, July 31, 2012
Late Night Pick: Diamond Rugs
Tonight, check out indie "supergroup" Diamond Rugs on the Late Show with David Letterman on CBS at 11:35 PM. Diamond Rugs is made up of members of Deer Tick, Los Lobos, Dead Confederate, Black Lips and Six Finger Satellite. Jimmy Walker will also be on the show tonight so it should be "DYN-O-MITE!" If you want to check out Diamond Rugs recent Daytrotter session, click HERE.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment