Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Monday, July 23, 2012
Late Night Pick: Rufus Wainwright
Neo-crooner/singer-songwriter Rufus Wainwright will be on Late Show with Dave Letterman tonight on CBS at 11:35 PM. Will Ferrell will also be on so surely hilarity will ensue. Rufus' latest album, "Out of the Game", has been chosen by both Rolling Stone and Paste Magazine as one of the best albums of the year so far.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment