Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Monday, July 9, 2012
Late Night Pick: Tom Waits
Tonight on Late Show with David Letterman, the great Tom Waits will perform. Late Show is on CBS at 11:35 AM. Tom will talk with Dave and then give the first live performance of songs from his latest record, "Bad As Me". His son, Casey, will be on drums and guitarist David Hidalgo from Los Lobos will be in the band too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment