Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Wednesday, July 25, 2012
Late Night Pick: Wilco
Tonight, Wilco will be on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon on NBC at 12:35 AM. Zach Galifianakis will also be on as an added bonus. Wilco has recently joined the growing ranks of bands selling high quality downloads of select recent live shows on their web site as their new Roadcase series. Click HERE if you're interested in checking them out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment