Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Tuesday, July 3, 2012
Late Night Pick: White Denim
Tonight on a repeat of Last Call with Carson Daly, check out Austin TX band, White Denim. But don't expect Austin Americana, these guys play a punk-pop-psychedelic mix that I really like. Hopefully, they'll come back to Richmond this fall. Last Call is on NBC at 1:35 AM.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment