If you miss the show, you can find it on the Children of the Night page: http://www.wrir.org/show/children-of-the-night/ or you can go to the direct show link at http://files.wrir.org/shows/201812290300.ChildrenoftheNight.mp3
Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Thursday, January 3, 2019
Children of the Night: Irresistible Force of Evil
If you miss the show, you can find it on the Children of the Night page: http://www.wrir.org/show/children-of-the-night/ or you can go to the direct show link at http://files.wrir.org/shows/201812290300.ChildrenoftheNight.mp3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment