Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Thursday, January 17, 2019
Children of the Night: Angel of the Night
On Children of the Night: Angel of the Night (originally aired 1/12/19 3 - 5 AM WRIR 97.3 fm Richmond Independent Radio), This show is dedicated to my friends Mat & Geri and their daughter, Sadie, who lost their son & brother, David, a couple weeks ago. We’ll play a block of songs from John Lennon and The Rolling Stones in honor of David.
We’ve also got music from Michael Chapman, James Vincent McMorrow, Father John Misty, Matt Duke, White Denim, Jon Spencer, Hindu Love Gods, Dizzy Gillespie, Old 97's, Chris Isaak and more.
If you miss the show, you can find right after it airs on the Children of the Night page: http://www.wrir.org/show/children-of-the-night/ or you can go directly to the show at http://files.wrir.org/shows/201901120300.ChildrenoftheNight.mp3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment