Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Thursday, January 31, 2019
Children of the Night: Happy Vampires
On Children of the Night: Happy Vampires (originally aired 1/26 3 - 5 AM on WRIR 97.3 fm Richmond Independent Radio): How do you keep a vampire happy? All they need is some tasty blood, a cool coffin and a fine eclectic mix of music featuring Martin Sexton, Serge Gainsbourg, Leonard Cohen, The Twilight Sad, Link Wray, The Decemberists, Iron Butterfly, Rolling Blackouts Coastal Fever, and more!
If you miss the show, it's posted for two weeks after air date on the WRIR Archives at the top of our home page, wrir.org. You'll also find it on the Children of the Night page for about two months after air date at http://www.wrir.org/show/children-of-the-night/. And here's the direct link to the show: http://files.wrir.org/shows/201901260300.ChildrenoftheNight.mp3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment