Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Thursday, January 24, 2019
Children of the Night: Vampire Movie Star!
On Children of the Night: Vampire Movie Star! (originally aired 1/19/19 3 - 5 AM on WRIR 97.3 fm Richmond Independent Radio) Hey, look! That vampire is a movie star! But he can only work at night. And he only wants to listen to an eclectic mix of music with artists like Cracker, Phish, SKYES, Isaac Hayes, Dire Straits, Mary Bragg, Shannon Shaw, Slightly Stoopid feat. G. Love, Jane's Addiction and more. And that diva movie star vampire gets whatever he wants.
If you miss the show, you'll find it for two weeks after air date on the WRIR Archives at the top of the home page at wrir.org and for all eternity on the Children of the Night page: http://www.wrir.org/show/children-of-the-night/. You can also go directly to the show here: http://files.wrir.org/shows/201901190300.ChildrenoftheNight.mp3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment