Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Thursday, January 10, 2019
Children of the Night: Vampires Are Through Being Cool
On Children of the Night: Vampires Are Through Being Cool (originally aired 1/5/19 3 - 5 AM WRIR 97.3 fm Richmond Independent Radio): Vampires are through being cool. It’s time to eliminate the ninnies and the twits. And, well, anyone else really. We are vampires. It’s what we do. And we do it to an eclectic mix including Devo, Talking Heads (official), The Trongone Band, Umphrey's McGee, Outkast, Old And In The Way, John Heart Jackie, The Zombies, Esperanza Spalding, and Matt Nathanson.
You can check it out, along with other previous shows, on the Children of the Night page: http://www.wrir.org/show/children-of-the-night/ or go directly to the show at: http://files.wrir.org/shows/201901050300.ChildrenoftheNight.mp3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment